NAP tax credits are currently unavailable. Please check back again in July 2015.
The State of Indiana regularly grants tax credits to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington, and we are able to extend this opportunity for tax savings to our donors. Through the Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP), a contribution to the Club of a minimum of $100 makes a donor (business or individual) eligible to receive 50% of the total contribution back (i.e., $50 of a $100 donation) as a tax credit when filing an end-of-year Indiana tax return. In addition, donors are also eligible to claim the total amount of the gift as a tax deduction on an itemized federal income tax return. This is a great way to support the Club and also receive a benefit for yourself! NAP contributions to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington are used for various academic related programs.
How to donate to the Boys & Girls Club through NAP
Credits are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Contact Leslie Abshier, Resource Development Director, at 812-332-5311 Ext: 12 or email her here to determine the amount available for you to purchase.
- Once your NAP contribution amount is determined in conjunction with the Resource Development Director, complete the NC-10 Form.
- If sending your contribution by check, please write “NAP” in the memo line of your check.
- Mail the signed contribution form and your check, payable to “Boys & Girls Club” to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington
P.O. Box 1716
Bloomington, IN 47402
- NAP donations can also be dropped off at our admin office at 803 N. Monroe St. Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5pm.
For questions or more information on the NAP tax credit program, please contact the Clubs’ Resource Development Director, Leslie Abshier, at 812-332-5311 Ext: 12